- Two eighteen hole miniature golf courses set on over an acre of natural landscape and stone.
- Challenging and fun holes with lots of curves and obstacles.
- Seamless cushy feeling professional green turf on each of the 36 holes for superior play.
- Designed with the original sand stone blocks from the early 1900's to build structures in Northeast Ohio.
- A twelve foot high Gazebo that seats over 40 guests and overlooks both miniature golf courses.
- A water wheel powered by a 120 foot long cascading water creek.
- A 5.000 gallon pond stocked with Koi, Goldfish, and beautiful lilies.
- Natural park setting with mature trees, shrubs, and flowers.
- Thirty foot illuminated Castle great for taking pictures of your groups outing.
- Lots of bridges to enhance your enjoyment.
- Eighteen benches on the courses to rest. Lots of trees for shade with some over 50' tall.
- Over 240 lights illuminate the courses in the evening and night for an absolutely spectacular setting.
- Sweeties Treats concession stand serving Pepsi products, popcorn, nacho's, hot dogs,
ice cream and of course CANDY!
- Paved parking for 150 cars and plenty of room for buses.
New Enhancements & Renovations For 2017
- All New L.E.D. color lighting to illuminate the
gazebo's, Trees, Stones, and landscaping for a
spectacular evening twilight setting.
- lollipops Everywhere! Three dozen new
giant lollipop places all over the large park.
- A new vine covered bridge.
- Enhanced parking and entrance area.
- New Indoor seating area for up to 60 guests
- Light up the evening! All 36 holes now glow in the
dark! Putters, balls, scorecards, and all 36 holes now
illuminate with black lighting!
- Sweeties PEZ HEAD waterfall stands 15 foot tall and
cascades water into a new 10,000 galon pond